Printers can have many problems. One of the most frustrating is when a job does not print or gets stuck in the queue. This page wants to show users how to clear the queue. Go to printer repair service for more information.
Note : Clearing the print queue does not mean canceling a print job.
How to clear the printer queue
- Press the Windows key, type Services , and then press ENTER .
- Scroll down until you find the Print Spooler .
- Click the right mouse button on the line Print Spooler and select Stop ( stop ) in the menu did Appears.
- Then, press the Windows + keys to open Microsoft Explorer.
- Type: % windir% \ System32 \ spool \ PRINTERS in the address bar at the top of the menu.
- Delete all the files in this folder.
- Your print queue should now be empty .